Selangorkini
Pelbagai

13 fire victims from Jalan Kebun receives initial aid of RM500

SHAH ALAM, Dec 5: The 13 families who were fire victims from Kampung Baru Due, Jalan Kebun, received a flash aid of RM500 per family from the Seri Muda constituency.

Special Officer Tan Ah Kow said that in addition to donations, the Seri Muda Assemblyman, Shuhaimi Shafiei, also visited the scene of the incident and met the victims.

6.1

He said that all victims received contributions from the Kpta Raja Member of Parliament, Dr Siti Mariah Mahmud, and other agencies including the Social Welfare Department (JKM), the Village Development and Safety Department (JKKK), as well as nearby mosques and suraus.

“The incident this time crashed and burned all the houses, there was nothing left.

“We will further discuss with other parties on how the victims can be helped.

“They will be placed at two temporary placements, the Ketua Kampung Jalan Kebun Hall and the Balai Penghulu Johan Setia,” he told Selangor Kini.

6.2

At the scene at about 9 this morning, 13 houses were destroyed after one of the houses suddenly caught fire and the fire spread to the adjacent houses.

The fire brigade rushed to the scene with two fire trucks as soon as they received the call and are still investigating the cause of the incident.

In another development, the Exco for Welfare, Dr Daroyah Alwi, is scheduled to arrive at the scene at 6.30 this evening.

“So far, we have informed all desperate needs such as shelter, which has been arranged by the district office.

“This evening we will present the contributions and review other forms of assistance necessary,” she said.

NS


Pengarang :